• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

psd. q.

Its just a stock truck. Unless he changes hardware he can only gain so much hp. Either one of those guys will do a fine job.

ive heard so much good things about tonys chip on ps.org about the free reburns and everything else you get with it not to mention all the power you get!

you pay for the reburns up front. Youll be fine with it. You don't have any special parts that have to be tuned so it's pretty basic.......The org sucks by the way

.......The org sucks by the way

well with you telling me that. you can be damn sure that i wont be taking your shitty advise so dont be expecting me to just toss my 6637 filter just b/c some random salesman tells me the setup i did on my truck wont last- if you think that, that is going to help you sell your product well dumbass i think not??? and you telling people that where they came from sucks... whats that say about you???

all he is saying is why buy a throw away filter that flows less, than a re-usable that flows more, 1 afe is cheaper than 20 paper filters.

Thats funny you likely got more info over here than on that site. Used to be a great site until auto forums took over. I have about 4k post on that forum. Alan and I don't see eye to eye. There are 2 good vendors out of about 60 on that site. Patrick and Raul, most vendors don't even login.

You know it's bad when marc doesn't even login anymore

No doubt huh. Funny if you ask me.

I'm not the only high profile member to speak their mind. One day the light will shine.

It a fact auto forums Bought Powerstroke.org from Andy. I know the low down and am-was a very long time member and vendor. I don't have issues with the members I have issues with alan and he knows it. Auto forums knows it and they know the reason I will not sponsor that forum any longer. I'm sure patrick remembers why I lost faith in the place and the powers to be.

I could release grim details but theres no need to. I stated my opinion on the forum as most on hear are transplants from Diesel Place due to similar acts.

Autoforums also owns andy other forums, Duramax forum and cummins forum. Thats when it all changed and went corporate. The little vendors like Raul and others has suffered greatly since. as they have manufacture sponsors know that cut out the dealers and wholseller that have spent a good amount of money buying in with them or purchasing there product to be undercut.

I didn't mean to get you upset, but I know more than most do about the forum. Marc who also used to be an admin is my partner in DITD

1995 - Shawn gave you good info on the filter....

I like TW - Shawn likes DP - we're all entitled to our opinions... and they are usually based on what we've experienced..

and auto forums took it over???
prove it

as for ps.org being owned by autoforums... hopefully the below info will help clear up any confusion you may have about your beloved home... also, take a look at the bottom of ps.org... there's a pretty big autoforums advert down there... kinda hard to miss.

Domain ID: D106158783-LROR
Domain Name:POWERSTROKE.ORG
Created On:25-Apr-2005 20:50:45 UTC
Last Updated On:16-Mar-2008 00:25:35 UTC
Expiration Date:25-Apr-2012 20:50:45 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Registrant ID:AE27637CF8EEBB58
Registrant Name:John Gonzalez
Registrant Organization:AutoForums.com Inc
Registrant Street1:111 Peter Street
Registrant Street2:Suite 700
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Toronto
Registrant State/Province:ONTARIO
Registrant Postal Code:M5V 2H1
Registrant Country:CA
Registrant Phone:+1.4163418950
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:AE27637CF8EEBB58
Admin Name:John Gonzalez
Admin Organization:AutoForums.com Inc
Admin Street1:111 Peter Street
Admin Street2:Suite 700
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Toronto
Admin State/Province:ONTARIO
Admin Postal Code:M5V 2H1
Admin Country:CA
Admin Phone:+1.4163418950
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:
Tech ID:AE27637CF8EEBB58
Tech Name:John Gonzalez
Tech Organization:AutoForums.com Inc
Tech Street1:111 Peter Street
Tech Street2:Suite 700
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Toronto
Tech State/Province:ONTARIO
Tech Postal Code:M5V 2H1
Tech Country:CA
Tech Phone:+1.4163418950
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:
Name Server:ns1.tularosa.net
Name Server:ns2.tularosa.net

Last edited:
They may wanna cleanup the no active members from 5 years back and see where they are. I'm still shown as a member I know..

Patrick you have been a long time vendor on the org and I know you have seen major changes for the worst. I don't expect you to say.

Like a said the members are for the most part great.....lacked in knowledge, but still alot of fun and good people. Scotts about the only one that has a clue. Everyone else reads too many magazines.

I do think yourself and Raul are the best vendors on the site. I can say atleast you guys are active, post and go to meets. Anyone else that buys from the other clowns are just plan nuts IMO.

PS Nation is a much better site with very knowledgable people.

I think your confusing the two differant types of members with two different types of forums. Those that gravitate to PSNation seem to be geared more into the "I want all the HP" catagory. The ORG members seem to be the everyday guys and gals that want to buy a chip/tuner, intake, and exhaust. There are a few that want to go to the extremes, but not many. So your comment that org members are "Lacking in Knowledge" only come from the fact that those members are not looking to squeek out every last pony. Therefore, they probably have not dove as deep into what makes the Powerstroke tick like the members of PSNation. I think the members of the ORG love there trucks, and like spending time online with other like minded members. I totally enjoy the atmosphere on the ORG. Yes they have a new owner, but I really havent seen much change other than the fact there is more companies advertizing there.

Yes its true the org was bought by autoforums.com along with Andy's other sites. A few of you here know me. Im Dave one of the mods on the org for those who dont.. About the only thing that has changed over there is we have a crapload more sponsors.

I agree with Shawn that Patrick and Raul are probably the two best and most active sponsors we have over there. There are about 4-5 of the other new ones over there that post quite a bit too. Pats right the org is geared more towards the average truck owner that wants to shoot the bull and add some bolt ons. We do have quite a few knowledgable people there though. PSN is more for the high HP guys. both are great sites.

Back