• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

PS pump bracket

I just seen this and was thinking that most of the GM truck of this era used the same PS bracket or mounting location where you might be able to make a bracket off a gasser work. any pick a part junk yard out in your area?

Hi all, now I’m working on the steel return line in the engine bay. Unfortunately I destroyed part of it. I did see the return line kit from Quadstar. Anybody ever used it before? I did see a steel one on Real 4wd,s site I believe it’s for a Hummer. I thought I could cobble something together with my messed up one. Has anyone ran the line going to the rear on top of the intake? Thanks guys.

Attachments

• IMG_0205.jpeg
    IMG_0205.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0204.jpeg
    IMG_0204.jpeg
    164.5 KB · Views: 3
Working on a couple of issues on my build. Anyone ever had one of these oil pump drives apart? Going to use this one for an oil priming tool for these engines. I was going to grind the cam gear down but didn’t want to jam metal shaving in between the gear and housing. Also anybody have a diagrams or pic,s of all the little clips, hangers and straps for these engines. I did invest in the red GMT/95-CK-1 but not enough detail. Do I need to get the GMT/95-CK2 also? I wish I would of labeled more or took more pic,s while disassembling. Any one using the Quadstar fuel return line kit? I don’t like using the rubber line included, laying down on the block. I might modify the 5/16” steel line with a brass cross fitting at the rear. Don’t use a cheap engine stand The more parts I put on the more it dropped.IMG_0458.jpegIMG_0207.jpegIMG_0461.jpegIMG_0462.jpeg

Working on a couple of issues on my build. Anyone ever had one of these oil pump drives apart? Going to use this one for an oil priming tool for these engines. I was going to grind the cam gear down but didn’t want to jam metal shaving in between the gear and housing. Also anybody have a diagrams or pic,s of all the little clips, hangers and straps for these engines. I did invest in the red GMT/95-CK-1 but not enough detail. Do I need to get the GMT/95-CK2 also? I wish I would of labeled more or took more pic,s while disassembling. Any one using the Quadstar fuel return line kit? I don’t like using the rubber line included, laying down on the block. I might modify the 5/16” steel line with a brass cross fitting at the rear. Don’t use a cheap engine stand The more parts I put on the more it dropped.View attachment 84132View attachment 84134View attachment 84135View attachment 84136
What exactly is the quadstar return line kit?

Back