• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

"ProMax" cylinder head review

Just cause somebody can make big power out of these on a short burst does not mean they are good choices for the long haul or for pulling heavy up a grade. Just say-in ;)

From what I have seen of comments so far, they look like great candidates for a motor that I do not plan to keep for long or work hard. They do look good for playing around on proof-of-concept platforms while working toward a long term solution. From all the rough casting surfaces and reportedly lose slag all over the place, it raises the concern of adding opportunity for cavitation and debris to wear the impeller.

Then again, if the only point of this discussion is to highlight what looks like a disposable product, seems like a good one to me :)

Last edited:
So you are quoting a reply we made to make a post entirely transparent to the public that the run was done with meth? What's your point again, exactly? Should we have hid that and let people believe it was done on fuel only?

This post is about cylinder head flow and it doesn't matter what fuel you use to make power to move air through them for this discussion. Please quit repeatedly wasting my time with your games.

Easy cupcake 😘, I was just curious on what the truck made on fuel alone. But once again you didn't provide an answer... big surprise there. If you post dyno sheets people are going to have questions off topic from the original post welcome to the internet. 🙄

Back