• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Power folding tow mirrors on 04 suburban

chevyCowboy

I might be crazy but i ain't dumb
Reaction score
One of the mirrors on my wifes burb it broked and i want to put tow mirrors on but the wife wants them to be power folding, ive combed ebay and amazon and im either missing them or can find any options for them has any one heard of or seen any options for this

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Power extending yes, but I havent ever even seen mention of a power folding to fit a gmt-800.

The 2015+ trucks were the first ones to have power folding tow mirrors. My 2016 has them. I doubt that's trickled down to the aftermarket yet.

ok so a friend had a set of mirrors that where wrong for his truck but where the right ones for suburban put them on the other day but they do not do the position memory like the factory ones do. well they move but not like they should they just move every time the key is put in does anyone have any idea how I can fix this or how I can get a set that would work right I've been googling and combing eBay trying to find a set that work with the memory and am not having any luck

i was talking with a guy who thinks I may have to have the door modules reprogramed said it can only be done at dealer. any one got any info on that

Back