• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Portable oil tester

Just my work van bought it on Craig's list about 8-10 yes ago for $2500. 4bt and gets about 17 mpg on the hwy. 26 footer not much else to tell

Sent from my Studio 5.0s using Tapatalk

Hey Les I had not seen this til now. I really like the idea of the Lubricheck. Im in contact with the owner and if it works out may be able to sell them. Im going to get one of the units and check it out. If I like it I'll be buying them in bulk. I'll send you one for leting me use your timing gear.

How did this work out for you Leroy?

They seem to work good. For me it seems to be accuate so far. The more miles you put on the higher the led display shows. Seems like a good way to get an idea of oil condition without spending alot on a oil sample.

I changed my oil a coulple weekends ago, put 500-600 mile on it since. Still a "1" on the scale.

It will eventually :fing02: Need more time in the day. I have atleast 20-30 items that need to go up. The drawback of being a one man show.

Back