• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Please no one shoot me

Will, No that is GM Guy lol. I am all 4x4 around here.

It sure was nice of the bank to buy it and let me drive it month to month. lol

There comes a time when the business need proper representation and on more than one occasion I was asked why I drive old beat up trucks and didnt have at least one nice vehicle. Its my first new truck but it will beat the heck out of worrying when my other will bite the bullet.

Honestly it will sit in my shop 90% of the time for fear of scratching it!

OOPS! sorry! Didn't mean to swear (2wd) at a fellow 4wd mandating person. Don't know how I mixed that up. :Flush:

Will, No that is GM Guy lol. I am all 4x4 around here.

It sure was nice of the bank to buy it and let me drive it month to month. lol

There comes a time when the business need proper representation and on more than one occasion I was asked why I drive old beat up trucks and didnt have at least one nice vehicle. Its my first new truck but it will beat the heck out of worrying when my other will bite the bullet.

Honestly it will sit in my shop 90% of the time for fear of scratching it!

These nice people asking need to be the first people you visit with your new truck. While you are showing it off is when you mention you are raising your rates. :mikelsheep: Maybe it would be better to test those waters in a rented truck.

After all even at 0% for 6 years this is $878. a month. I have spent more some months on parts. :rolleyes5:

Congrats! The styling is really growing on me. Be sure to keep us updated on it.

Nice! Enjoy. My drool would probably foul up my gun at least the first drive by but watch out for the second one.

Nice!! I'd definitely get a GMC if I was going to get a new one, but the Chevys are a tough looking truck. I just don't like the grille, something about it that I'm not a fan of...

Very nice indeed., It is nice to have a new vehicle. I have been pretty lucky over the years and have driven about a dozen new vehicles. Most of those were my wife's and I had a new 2003 gmc truck and the current 2006 truck I have now.

Oh yea about every year I think about a new truck, but for now I must drive what I have. Building a house has put a halt on any new trucks for a while.

Enjoy your truck when you get it.

I have no commitment to it but I built it and he said he would order 2 if I signed a commitment.

I'm honestly looking for a 06-07 cclb dually w/ tan leather, fully loaded, and under 100k.

Or the same newer w/ full deletes.

If I don't find used in the 9 weeks it takes for the new truck to arrive then that's what I will get

source unknown

Back