• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Picked up a TDI Cup Edition today.

durallymax

Reaction score
Picked up a 2010 TDI Cup Edition with a manual and 30k on it today. Nice car, this one will be for my fiance to drive. Ill put some more pics and info up later if needed.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371600011753.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371600011753.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 16
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371600046956.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371600046956.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 16
Check out idparts for maintenance stuff... Mann filters, oil, etc. But you're on tdiclub so you probably already knew that.

Got 1k miles on it now. 46mpg by hand.

Only complaint so far is the radio. When trying to scroll through the music on my iPod it is insanely slow. It also doesnt update the screen with the track/title most of the time when I let it change songs on its own. Otherwise everything is fairly nice. Tires a chopped some and make a lot of noise but that can be fixed.

How'd I miss this? LOL. Looks good Vinny, good luck with her not bashing the front end on curbs, etc tho, especially in the winter...

DPF "fell" off tonite.

Rawtek DPF delete downpipe and CAT delete mid pipe. I sent the ECM out to get a Malone Stage 2 tune put in it. Should be nice when done. It said the CAT was plugged and the wife was down to 35mpg from 45mpg.

Pricey mod, but the Rawtek pipes are beautiful and 304 stainless.

Well I DK, TDI's last forever, but T304 does last much longer haha. Got it all together tonite, ruined an EGT sensor so I 'll have to fix that tomorrow with a new one. ECM should be in tomorrow morning, then its go time.

DPF/DOC, EGR filter, NOX trap, exhaust valve and actuator and resonator all replaced with... a pipe. :D

Bummed out, ECM didn't make the truck I guess and wont be here till monday. Got the rest of the parts I needed today though, so it sits and waits. I'll get a finished pic from under the car.

Back