• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Personal Checkbook

This is just not for checks, it's for all transactions. I export transactions from my bank straight into the program. It gives me a break down of expenses.

I still pay all my bills with personal checks, guess I am old fashioned and want control of when the money goes out. My wife very seldom touches the finance stuff unless I am out of town and something needs to be handled.

Sorry I am not too crazy about online banking, don't want anyone obtaining my checking account info if I can help it.

When making purchases I still prefer cash and use the debit card at places I think I can trust. Nothing like good ol green cash, though. However ANYTHING related to the computer is not hack proof. Thieves can obtain credit and debit card info very easily as proven recently with Home Depot and Target.

I still pay all my bills with personal checks, guess I am old fashioned and want control of when the money goes out. My wife very seldom touches the finance stuff unless I am out of town and something needs to be handled.

Sorry I am not too crazy about online banking, don't want anyone obtaining my checking account info if I can help it.

When making purchases I still prefer cash and use the debit card at places I think I can trust. Nothing like good ol green cash, though. However ANYTHING related to the computer is not hack proof. Thieves can obtain credit and debit card info very easily as proven recently with Home Depot and Target.

I have a Google Wallet card I use for all my small purchases, like at convenience stores. I keep a small balance on it so incase the number gets into the wrong hands not much is lost.

Back