• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Pepp has Story to tell

Admit it, you blew the first motor on purpose so you could build a blvd. bruiser!

Nice job Pepp...:thumbsup:
JP
The other one should have done about the same if it hadn't gone down...

now over time I/we will build the other one up stout, to go back into the truck should the injectors or head gaskets in this one go out...If not, then it will be a matter of patience as to how long I could hold out before putting the built one back in... ):h

pepp what lift pumps did you get? nice run, maybe i will get to a track this year.

You and me both....

Nice job Pepp..I remember my first time at the strip having an R/T of 1.4XX. Worked at it until I was in the .45X range. Like anything else, the more you do it the better you get.

at this track...anything less than .500(perfect RT) is a red light ...this is on a Pro 500/sportsman tree if that has anything to do with it...

No your right.

I red lighted a bunch of times. My slips at the time still showed the R/T. My best times ended up with my R/T averaging .53x.

Still a learning process for me...

Back