• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Paul & I did the Allison

Oh yeah

I was just talking to my tuner and he's going to make it tonight !
:gnorsi:

Weather permitting It'll be on Wednesday Night in Gulfport, Ms. !
:Justwait2:

no reprogramming necessary sometimes they work sometimes they dont...plug it in and find out...

the trucks are basically the same except for Steves has full power buckets and DIC

My last one did not work at all. No throttle at all, only the first 1/8th of the pedal would make it go. It would bog after that. Tried it twice. I won't name a name because he did everything possible to fix it. Got any info on a good LBZ tuner?

I can't figure why the last 2 ECM's you got did not work...I would call Tony at Ridgerunner to see if he's released his LBZ tuning yet...maybe in beta testing...I don't know.

I really like his tuning and would still be racing a lot if it weren't for unrelated mechanical issues...

Once I get the extra cash and a couple of buddies have the time to do another Allison in Mississippi, I may be able to play with EFI live too....):h:D

My last one did not work at all. No throttle at all, only the first 1/8th of the pedal would make it go. It would bog after that. Tried it twice. I won't name a name because he did everything possible to fix it. Got any info on a good LBZ tuner?

Idaho Rob did my tuning, put me at 8.14 @ 84 in the 1/8th...

Not half bad..

Idaho Rob did my tuning, put me at 8.14 @ 84 in the 1/8th...

Not half bad..
Tried that. Also tried a local guy, his supposedly 480 tune, it ran, hauled azz actually, 13.17 with the 35's on it now but the egt's went through the roof, literally, the gauge changed so fast I could not keep up.
I tried 2 different used ECM's and neither worked on my truck, after being verified on the tuners truck so I have no idea. I may just buy the setup myself and be done with it.

BOT....Are all of the kinks worked out of that tranny? How does it shift? Did you put the higher pressure shift valve in it that is supposed to keep the pressure from dropping. You can definitely feel my shifts with it in.
Time for all of us to get together again, this tiime you can drive instead of babysitting Paul's truck:D:D

You guys need to take up Badminton and stop all this crazy kid stuff.

):h

Back