• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

P400 for sale on ebay

I was going to buy it too but when I first saw it I didn't have time to buy it then. I wish I would have but My son signed to play football with the Naval Academy and the coach showed up right when I saw it so I had to step away. Always my luck.

Well i didn't need it but it would have been a 'builder" I could have offered later, but the fella that did purchase it had received a bad motor from a used motor supplier and was in the market and jumped on it minutes after I messaged him... otherwise I'd be making a trip to pick it up LOL...

Normally I'd probably jump but don't need the motor...yet.
Still, Buyer Beware!
Seller is not the original owner....
Claims by the original owner can't be verified....
10 months since pulled from Suburban by the original owner....
No guarantee that it runs as the seller has never started it....
Seller has purchased it and now that he has it in his possession he doesn't want it....
Just saying, have a plan for things not going as advertised other than 'I have not fired this long block to know it runs. I am not making any claims that it does run. It may need rebuilt or remanufactured(sic) for all I know. '

PayPal Credit and get 6 months to find the money... :greedy:

Edit: Oh wait one of those krap "cash only" deals on eBay with no protection from PayPal etc. Let alone PayPal credit that *cough* some of us use for engines... Yes, there IS a reason the owner of PayPal is launching rockets that takes a NASA budget.

$3299 is now ... Will it sell for higher?

Last edited:
Back