• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Over the fender creeper

Will L.

Reaction score
Fat, old, and sore back (supposed to be paralyzed according to the surgeons). That's my 3 excuses.

At my last place I had a wooden shelf that I built and had a piece of 3/4 plywood that I could lock in place and climb on top of to lay over the engine compartment for the hard to reach nonsense jobs. Not an option at the new home, so I found this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

The limited research Ive done show this to be best for low cost. Doesn't fold up well according to 1 guy on a Ford forum. 6 others (different places) all just commented how they wish they had bought one long ago. It will be a week or 2 before I order it, If any one has better options I would love to here them.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have one although a it can be pain to use and not built for fulltime shop use it sure helped when I installed an EGR block plate. Picture is maximum working height and the lowest setting is just right for stock trucks..

2hfsyfc.jpg

Back