• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

OK who got the best price on stock replacement injectors for my 94 6.5t and does napa

does napa have the tubing or hose that goes from one injector to thenext

EBAY for injector return lines and copper inj washers.

Some inj's come with teh copper crush washers, some don't.

I have 8 INJ's from Rockauto work great, and got the injector kit (return lines and washers) from ebay for about 25 beans I think.

I've been buying the dipaco install kits fro accurate diesel for around $25. You still need to buy the intake to head gaskets if you pull the intake off. I am running the medallion injectors, from accurate, on my 95 LD[daily driver ] right now. I'm having some issues but not shure if the injectors are causing it.
I did use nitrile hose, with no clamps, from NAPA on my 91 6.2. Never had a problem with it in over 100,000 miles. I had to reuse the 2 end plugs with clamps

Look up your local diesel shop(s) and ask if they are a Stanadyne dealer. Have them rebuild you a set of injectors. Their price should be fairly close and if you melt a piston down you have a local place to ask uncomfortable questions at. And in my case allowed me to determine the cause of engine failure that was not injector related.

Otherwise Bill Heath Diesel claims the best quality new, but at a price.

Look up your local diesel shop(s) and ask if they are a Stanadyne dealer. Have them rebuild you a set of injectors. Their price should be fairly close and if you melt a piston down you have a local place to ask uncomfortable questions at. And in my case allowed me to determine the cause of engine failure that was not injector related.

Otherwise Bill Heath Diesel claims the best quality new, but at a price.

Yeah, I agree. I think I may have gotten a bad set from Accurate as well but testing delayed due to inclement weather...

If you have another vehicle you could purchase quality German Bosch tips, take out your injectors and bring them to a deisel injection shop to rebiuld and set pop pressures, which would be like $15 each. Then you know what you have is balanced.

also you might want to look into Tygon hose for your return lines.... it is hard to get it on, but it never comes off without cutting it, and it looks cool... also the price is reasonable(i just paid like 12.00 for 5ft) also as mention you will need to reuse your end caps.... one thing i have been thinking about, could a guy just link the back nipples together with a long piece of hose and do away with the caps?:???:

could a guy just link the back nipples together with a long piece of hose and do away with the caps

That would have the same effect as a cap.

Yes, you can get more fuel out of the marine nozzles, but it could also hurt economy a bit, and its not a big difference. The only ones I would ever use are Bosch Germany Marine nozzles, which are not the cheap knockoffs available which I would stay away from. But, I also program my own PCM EPROMs so I can make the PCM output more fuel and advance the timing how I want which is ultimately the greatest power adder available to the EFI 6.5TD.

Back