• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

No tach 95 3500hd

chevyCowboy

I might be crazy but i ain't dumb
Reaction score
The tach does nothing never tries to move from whatbi remember these are ran off the alt i happened to have a spare off a 95 that i tried and it dosent do any thing either. Can i check for a signal voltage coming from the plug on the alt to try and see if i have bad wires or the gauge its self

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Life has been busy for me, too. With 344,000+ miles on it, totalled my main ride in a blizzard in ND back on the 6th of this month. Getting back home to Lincoln from 630 miles away stranded in the middle of nowhere was quite the adventure.

Oh, it wasn't my 94 truck or my 98 Burb. It was my 95 Camry. Getting home was quite the adventure, including the attempt to repair what I thought was just a relatively minor mechanical issue, which led to the discovery of a fatal condition, the mad scramble to get out of there before the next blizzard struck in less than 48 hours by finding a ride out as far as possible, and culminating in my EX-wife driving up from Lincoln to pick me up in Sioux Falls, SD, after I had gotten nearly 400 miles home, and arriving back into Lincoln just in time to stop by an old friend's Buy Here Pay Here car lot just before closing Saturday evening and with my last $100 to my name (and my ex kicking in $200) walking out of there with a 99 Camry with 151,000 miles on it.

Holy car chaos batman! Sounds like you and the ex are on very civil terms.
Ya have to have some rough spots or you dont have any crazy stories to share with friends, and they need something to harass you with.
What, do ya want to spend eternity in heaven and say "No moments of excitement in my life, always safe and controlled, felt like a life full of Tuesdays."

Yes, we had an amicable divorce 17 years ago. When children are involved, especially little ones, being civil to each other is important so that you don't have messed up kids growing up to be messed up adults. Our youngest graduates high school this spring and is off to college on academic scholarship.

Back