• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

No running lights

Big T

Reaction score
I was working on trailer lights and got them all resolved, but drained my batteries on then’99 Burb in the process. Put the batteries on chargers and and a short period later it started. Removed the Chargers, but I no longer have running lamps (on the truck). Have brake lights, turn signals and headlights, but not the running lights. I have the owners manual with fuse guide and purpose for every fuse. I’ve pulled and checked every fuse, found one 10A that was burned. Everything else is fine. I’m at a loss here.

Any advice as to how you pull the switch out? I've done this before, but don't remember. Do I need to pull the dash around the gauges? If so, how?

Going by the ‘winner winner chicken dinner’ rule, Our friend in the real North West should be having chicken 5 nights a week!

Love the removal of the dash on these trucks. So easy -once you do one you hate every other dash design. GM hit a grand slam home run for sure on that one.

Back