• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

No fuel.

With all the problems you have had with that pump, I would definitely ask some questions about the pump that they are going to send you. Upgraded internals? CCs?

That sucks. You would think they would have worked with you a little since you just bought one from them.

I'm leaning towards a worn head unit and a bad solenoid. My luck is like that. They say the pumps are tested, but they use a thinner fuel to simulate a hot start. I see their point, but it must not be fool proof. A new head unit is over $700 alone.

I'm leaning towards a worn head unit and a bad solenoid. My luck is like that. They say the pumps are tested, but they use a thinner fuel to simulate a hot start. I see their point, but it must not be fool proof. A new head unit is over $700 alone.

Here is hoping and praying that they find the fault and then admit it was theirs if in fact it is.
I dont see how a pump could get messed up on an install though, unless someone was totally sloppy and allowed dirt, grime and debris to enter into it.

Here's to hoping you get your money back on the first one.

I've been driving mine around, and I gotta say, I love this custom pump. Even at stock fueling levels (until engine is broken in) it is extremely powerful and still maintains great driving characteristics. EGT's are max at 960* under a heavy load (up a hill steep, 1800rpm, 4th gear, 4 psi)

Back