• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

No- Drill Fire Extinguisher Mounts, GMT400 and GMT800

GM Guy

Manual Trans. 2WD Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was curious what everyone has for fire extinguisher mounts that are no drill?

I would prefer made in USA.

Basically wanted to see what everyone has, and how you like them.

I ordered a 15249408 bracket for the 06, we'll see what it is when it shows up. Not much known about it on a google search.

I did find these: https://www.polyperformance.com/h3r-fire-extinguishers-seat-mount they are USA made, and are cheaper on Summit, might order one and put it on the 95, wanted to see if anyone had one first.

Any input appreciated,

Thanks!

In my older trucks, there was the 2 square holes on the side of the seat frame. Just cable tied mount to the seat frame through the holes. The front had the bar to lift for sliding.

on my 99 electric I moved it to the front of the seat and cable tied a piece of 1” flatbar With 2 holes drilled in it to line up to the mount. Screwed the mount to the metal flatbar. never drilled the truck.

I tried other places like tool box, underhood, back seat area. They all weren’t good. I drive, I grab out easily and point a to b.

Back