• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Truck...

SO, I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this, but do you miss your old 6.5TD yet? ):h

ROFL... couldn't help myself. You got one SWEET truck there, North! Congrats!:thumbsup:

2 pics from hwy 14 north of Ft Collins after I picked it up and today without the topper.

100_0860Large.jpg

100_0867Large.jpg

100_0869Large.jpg

100_0870Large.jpg

You've got a real sharp truck there! What exhaust do you have on that?

And about the 6.5... I've always missed the 6.5, but to compare these trucks really just isn't a fair thing to do.

Good looking trucks!

Is that LEER 100XQ topper? I'm considering trading in my tonneau for one.

Its a Century, from the royal line, Im not a topper guy, so I dont know much about the differences but from what I can tell its a nice piece, it wont get much use, but it'll be nice to have around when I need to use it. Hunting and hauling, etc..

Its a Century, from the royal line, Im not a topper guy, so I dont know much about the differences but from what I can tell its a nice piece, it wont get much use, but it'll be nice to have around when I need to use it. Hunting and hauling, etc..

Truck looks 1000 times better without one, IMO...But when you do need to keep something dry, secure (a little better), or just cargo privacy it's great.

How hard is it to put it on and take it off?......Is it a 2 man job?

Truck looks 1000 times better without one, IMO...But when you do need to keep something dry, secure (a little better), or just cargo privacy it's great.

How hard is it to put it on and take it off?......Is it a 2 man job?

Yeah, me and my girlfriend took it off she's not very strong, it'd be easier if it wasnt lifted.

Nice looking trucks!!!

Outlaw, that's why I love having XM in our D-max and my Bonneville. I can listen to whatever, whenever, wherever.

Back