• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Trailer Pics...

Nice trailer pepp. Wondering if the V Nose helps with the aerodynamics and improves the fuel mileage?

Hey BigR welcome to the site...:) Glad you made it over...

I'm thinking it helps some...but at 8 1/2 wide...that 3' nose ...may not be enough...I'm betting 4' would have given it a better cut through the wind...

BTW: thanks for the compliment...

Thanks Lawrence...

I'd still like to get my hands on that guy in VA...I won't get my A/C unit off the prowler till the last of the volunteers filter through though...seems like they are few and far between now but if he gets the electrical and A/C hooked up in the house the volunteers would be more than comfortable there...One of the truly dedicated Christian organizations that helped my f-in-law will probably be the beneficiary of your generosity... as they are in need of temporary housing for volunteers/ or a makeshift project work site office for other cases they are handling in the area...

Paul

It's yours to do with as you want. My dad tried to talk me into making a flat bed out of it...:rolleyes5: Sell it, donate it or pass it on...etc. Giving it to an organization that has stuck it out this long would be a great idea.

Great trailer, Pep... if you're planning on a road trip to open up markets in the Great White North, we're interested! (you got samples? Mmmm... goldfish)

Back