• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Trailer Pics...

Pepperidge

Member Advocate
Reaction score
Picked it up this past week(thurs) and drove it home fri. night and partly saturday...

attachment.php

attachment.php

8.5'w x 18'L x7'h with an additional 3' V nose
...5200# tandem torsion axles...fully insulated and lined w 3/8" plywood walls and luan ceiling 3 12v flour lights a power rear vent and a/c soon to replace the front roof vent...shelving to follow also...

Attachments

• DSC01117 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01117 (Medium).JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 293
  • DSC01118 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01118 (Medium).JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Are you going to have a generator to power the AC?

when I can afford one...or if the heat really starts to get to me, making it a necessity...

for now I will just plug it in at my warehouse in the am while loading and pulling orders...

Very nice! I work out of a white trailer like that only 2 foot shorter. I think you are gonna have it much nicer inside though from the sounds of it.

Very nice! I work out of a white trailer like that only 2 foot shorter. I think you are gonna have it much nicer inside though from the sounds of it.
I work out of a 94' Wells Cargo 7x16 right now... it's white...bout' seen it's last days for my needs...

I want to see it fully stocked with all the goodies...pull that up to my house anytime-:biggrin5:my wife loves the tahoes?..and the sasalitoes are my favorite...cookies that is-

Last edited:
I want to see it fully stocked with all the goodies...pull that up to my house anytime-:biggrin5:my wife loves the tahoes?..and the sasalitoes are my favorite...cookies that is-
Tahoe, Sausalito and Chesapeake are the three biggest sellers in the Choc. Chunk/American Classic Line...you're a main demographic winner:willynilly:

Yes Sir!

been a loooooooooooooooooooong time coming...

Two weeks of designing and building shelves is next... that and putting my RV a/c unit on the top...

Fixed it for ya...:lol:

Looks like a great trailer.

Thanks Lawrence...

I'd still like to get my hands on that guy in VA...I won't get my A/C unit off the prowler till the last of the volunteers filter through though...seems like they are few and far between now but if he gets the electrical and A/C hooked up in the house the volunteers would be more than comfortable there...One of the truly dedicated Christian organizations that helped my f-in-law will probably be the beneficiary of your generosity... as they are in need of temporary housing for volunteers/ or a makeshift project work site office for other cases they are handling in the area...

Back