• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New tools!

[h=1]

Traded my 17" green locking flex 88 for a 24" of the same and traded my 24" breaker bar for the 30" orange.

[/h]

I start getting nervous when I have full torque on my Snap-on 1/2 x 18 breaker bar. Gotta think the amount of flex a 30" would have will make you skittish.

Yeah you know it's gonna hurt. I had to crank hard on it to get some calipers broke loose that my MG725 wouldn't touch. Flexed enough and when it budged I was glad I had the comfort grip. Still needed some gloves feels like hitting concrete with a bat. But it did the job.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

My Chinese Tech II and candi showed up. $400 shipped.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Nice.

Ugh, Acme Tools, where we bought our set, is having a big Tax Day sale, giving a free battery and charger ($100 value) if you buy certain bare tools. That 1/4" Drive ratchet looks really promising right now, along with a M12 Fuel Impact...

I decided I'm going to get the M12 1/4" Fuel Impact. Still loving yours? This one's going to be mine, lol. ;)

kinda overkill, but have you looked at Milwaukee's grease gun?

in response, Dewalt has one out as well.

IMO both Milwaukee and Dewalt are close enough that you cant go wrong with either. I allmost pulled the trigger on a Milwaukee 1/2 drive impact to pack around in the truck when I was down at the world Ag Expo in California a year ago February, but I cheaped out and didnt do it. I think it was 199 or less?

so in the end, no electric power tools here, i am just happy to use a pistol grip grease gun instead of a lever action. :)

I use to have the dewault 1/2" impact and it started to loose its bit after a year but I used it all the time. The new one that is out I have seen on my Mac dealers truck and it is suppose to be better. I like dewault and Milwaukee. But I have a snapon 1/2" impact got a good deal. I carry it everywhere. If I do get a flat 10 minutes and back on the road.

Nice.

Got the M12 Fuel 1/4" Impact tonight. I love that you don't have to release the collar to insert the bit. That doesn't sound like a big deal, but if you've had to try it one-handed, it's a PITA. So much nicer. Can't wait to try it out.

Back