• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to this site and to Duramax - Recently bought 2006 LBZ and PROBLEMS

Kennebago

Reaction score
Found this site while trying to find out more about Duramax engines and the problems I am having. Owned Powerstroke and Cummins in the past... and decided to buy a used 2006 GMC crew cab with the LBZ engine. This probably is not the correct place to post about the problems i need help with so will look around for that. You guys have a really great site here and I am hopeful with all this brain power I can find some friendly guidance and tips.

I am located in the great state of Maine (right now it is snowing and miserable). Hoping to get to know you all better

Jerry (Kennebago)

Welcome Jerry. Lots of knowledgeable people around here. I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction.

Hey Jerry - Welcome to The Truck Stop from a fellow '06 LBZ owner
Let's see if we can get you fixed up.

Welcome ! "The Doctor" always seems to be in ! These Fine Folks sure seem to make it Their Business put a Stop on The Monkey Business that problems cause ! I've amazingly achieved "Knucklehead Status" just from doing alot of reading here. We've both got Light at The End Of The Tunnel here,and it 'aint a Train ! Good Luck,and "Carry On" !

Relocate to Phoenix, AZ and that will solve the snow and miserable issue. I'll help with the AC work :D

Back