• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to this forum!

Allfritz123

Reaction score
I have 6.2 liter and 6.5 liter diesel trucks - some working, some not! I always try to keep at least one on the go. As a result, it seems these older trucks always needs some TLC and also need some answers to puzzling questions. Looking forward to sharing my knowledge and passing on what I have learned frome experience!

Welcome, Allfritz123!

You'll find that Will is very passive on the forum. A person rarely knows where he stands on any particular idea and he's a man of few words.

(...all very untrue :happy:)

In all seriousness, you're in good hands here. The guys here really do care and are passionate about doing things right. There are other forums around, but I don't believe there is one that will top some of these fellers on here.

Thanks for the heads up on signature line, will post some pics. This was my last truck - a '96 that lacks compression and tried to start. Bought it with a donor engine. I am hoping to take heads out of it and put into the donor engine that I bought with the truck. That was the idea of the last guy! Body didn't look in bad shape and I am hoping to make it into a good working truck. Needs TLC!

Attachments

• Message_1673725687521.jpg
    Message_1673725687521.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 6
Mighty fine lookin' rig there! Love all the snow in the background too.

just a suggestion on posting pics. when you attach the photos just before you tap the post button, there should be a button on the file attachment to insert full size. it makes it much easier to view on our phones :)

Back