• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to me 2013 GMC Duramax

I drive a ‘13 3500 at work with an 11’ utility bed on it. Gotta say- best a/c GM has had in a pickup. Nice rig to drive.
Only draw backs interior is The big pto button in the dash is kinda goofy imo and the edge ofthe seat where people slide in tears on every one I have seen.

It is kinda nice having enough power to move that amount of weight properly. Not as fast as Nate’s 6.5 Tahoe though! Haha. Play with the go pedal and ya get the read out of “clean exhaust filter”.

I am happy for Mike getting a new to him 2013 GMC, but in another way I am sad... :(

In the sense that Mikes LBZ truck has left his ownership, I have lost a LBZ Brother on this forum being that my truck is a 2006 GM LBZ.

That's ok though because we're all still brothers in the sense that we own diesel and gas trucks and for the most part members on this great forum....🙂

That and the fact that we aren’t trying to paint the country side with exhaust smoke.

And I don’t want folks that haven’t driven them to get the wrong impression of me pointing a couple of hiccups- you have to look for the problems because so much else is done so great. Seats are cozy, heater works amazing, a/c is probably the best a/c in a pickup I have ever seen, even the basic factory stereo sounds great.

Ok Mike, hook the 2013 up to 10,000 pounds and she how she does, then give us a report.

Inquiring minds want to know.......😉

Looks like the 2013 has some pretty good HP and Torque numbers.... 👌

Bet yours is better than stock?

Back