• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New puller

It's actually set sort of low. It's set at 435cc it can run up to 780cc and most guy s in pro farm run between 700-780ccs and 750cc

The injectors are 5x.025 dual feed. The stockers were 5x.011 single feed

Much better. Nice turbo whine there! Good luck with it. :thumbsup: Probably should have started it outside! :rof: Who is going to clean the soot from the roof?

Looking to make its first hook tonite. Still have a lot to finish up, a little more wiring, plumbing the water side of the Air water intercooler, plumbing the water injection and mounting the water injection tank, finishing the new steering setup since it broke a couple days ago during the test drive, mount the ski-bars, mount the secondary hitch, mount the explosion shields, then check for leaks and fix as necssary.

Gotta be on the trailer leaving by 5pm tonite, should be a long hard pressed day, heres some pictures or the progress. Literally nothing got done on the tractor since a couple months ago when we got it started up and running. Wednesday of this week we started working on it again and havent stopped.

IMAG0197.jpg

IMAG0198.jpg

IMAG0199.jpg

IMAG0200.jpg

Looking to make its first hook tonite. Still have a lot to finish up, a little more wiring, plumbing the water side of the Air water intercooler, plumbing the water injection and mounting the water injection tank, finishing the new steering setup since it broke a couple days ago during the test drive, mount the ski-bars, mount the secondary hitch, mount the explosion shields, then check for leaks and fix as necssary.

Gotta be on the trailer leaving by 5pm tonite, should be a long hard pressed day, heres some pictures or the progress. Literally nothing got done on the tractor since a couple months ago when we got it started up and running. Wednesday of this week we started working on it again and havent stopped.

You are one lucky guy to be able to work and play on all this cool stuff!

Made it 300' without an issue.

Need to adjust the clutch, and move a lot of weight around.

This week we need to tidy up a few things that were cobbled at the last minute, add the secondary hitch, and hopefully build a weight bracket for the rear.

we got it to the pull at about 7:30, the pull started at 6. It was just an exhibition run at the end of the pull we did though.

Just before mounting the explosion sheilds and sheet metal. By the time we were done, there wasnt much real estate left under the hood, got kinda tight in some spots.

IMAG0202.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1zOIbjw7ME

I dont think the clutch was hooking up completely, should be a little quicker this weekend if we get it set right.

so who was driving? are you the lucky guy? that is why i love tractors they are so easy to work on. i mean you dont have to lay on you back (in my case on a gravel drive or a dirt floor shop) most of the work you can even do sitting on a bucket!

my cousin made the maiden voyage with it.
Might make another exhibition run tonite with it.

Great first pull Vinny! Sounds really good! :thumbsup:

And great job getting it track ready in such short time!

Got it together for another hook again tonite.

Had it split last night, went to put it back together this afternoon and it didnt go together right, split it back apart at 5pm and removed the clutch completely to start over with the realignment process The input shaft had some burs on it that wouldnt allow it to go into the support bearing, polished it all up and slapped it back together in time to make another exhibition run. The clutch was out of adjustment by .025-.030, adjusting it helped as you can see in the video. Also added another half turn on the pump for some more fuel. The reason he let off in the end was due to a load bang he heard (the owner was driving tonite), the bang ended up being the wedges loosening up and allowing the hub to spin on the axle.

Heres the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSXMW7tLqaI&feature=channel_video_title

Back