• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Mirrors

I was gonna say you don't need to pull the door panel until I realized you have a 94. One of the perks of the 95+ door panels is there is a filler panel that pops out to get to the mirro mounting nuts. I would STRONGLY advize pulling the door panels back off in a week and retightening the mirror nuts. I ended up re-using my origanal nuts as they had larger washers on them that rotate to allow better tightening. Also I added in a large fender washer to the very front mounting stud to help stop the mirrors from vibrating so much.

Yes, procrastination can be good. I gave these as a Xmas present to Colby as the electrical went out in the passenger side mirror of the former '95 Suburban. Never having installed them, they did not get ripped off in the rollover after hitting black ice. We bought this '94 from a member here located in Salt Lake and the driver's side mirror was cracked and electrical adjustment. Lucky (somewhat) Colby. So the mirrors find a home on the '94 and they look great.

Tomorrow, new injectors, glows, crossover, downpipe and exhaust, then Superbowl party.

Back