• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DieselStephFife

Reaction score
Hi new on this site. Live in Scotland UK I have a 94'chevy k2500 6.5 imported here from new. I don't think there is more than 4 or 5 of these vehicles in the whole of Scotland, so info can be hard to get over here. Sorry about the long intro, but I hope to start modifying the engine very soon. I'll send the vehicle spec soon with pictures. Thanks again for accepting me.

$9 a gallon, you can bet I would be doing something!

What all is in your game plan?
What is your common uses for it?

Here in some states we can not swap the ds4 ip for the older db2 because of emissions laws, even though the db2 burns just as clean, and usually cleaner. Can you do that there?

$9 a gallon, you can bet I would be doing something!

What all is in your game plan?
What is your common uses for it?

Here in some states we can not swap the ds4 ip for the older db2 because of emissions laws, even though the db2 burns just as clean, and usually cleaner. Can you do that there?
Compound turbocharging will make a DB2 run cleaner than what is new these days...the Swedes confirmed that way back 26/27 years ago but those make the regs were heavily invested in the crap a piss dispensers we see these days on diesels...not too say most if not all modern diesels can't benefit from compound turbocharging and getting rid of all that excessive crap & piss they use now.

Lest I forget; GB has banned diesels in the future 2040 too be exact.

Back