• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

new mbrp- hell ya

fyi to anyone installing exhaust by themselves or even with a friend- having a tie down or small ratchet strap is very handy when removing the stock system. the stock is dam heavy in some parts and my friend couldnt keep it from fallin on our faces by himself. i used a tie down to support some of the weight and it saved me from having to buy a new pair of glasses :)

x2! I did mine by myself the other day... and with only a floor jack and a jack stand. I didn't seem to have a problem with the cat/downtube - the !@#$%^& cat stuck between my tranny and the frame. I had to jack the truck up and twist and turn... in fact, I managed to drop the truck off the jack and onto the jack stand (with me not under the truck, thank God!) - somehow managed to bust a wheel off of my floor jack which sucks. Didn't damage the truck, but scared the crap outta me - but I digress...

It should not be a 1-man job for a number of reasons. That stuff is heavy... and wants to go anywhere but where you want it to go. But... well worth it! My truck now sounds like a jet helicopter spooling up :eyebrows::eyebrows:

if you dont mind me askin where did you get the exhaust from. Im ordering one here in the near future and im not sure where to order from.

if you dont mind me askin where did you get the exhaust from. Im ordering one here in the near future and im not sure where to order from.

Local place here called Trailblazers. They have a web store... not sure I can post their URL, but if you search, you should be able to find 'em. Since they were local, I was able to pick it up w/o any shipping charges, even though I did have to pay taxes...

Back