• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Hummer H1s Are Once Again Coming From Detroit with a 6.5

WarWagon

Well it hits on 7 of 8...
Reaction score
$150K puts it in the stratosphere. It might as well be made of unobtainium. Interesting, though. I wonder how much more for the turret option with the option of a Ma /deuce or a 50cal.

Mabye if I discover diamonds while digging my well...
Be for panning the mud and debris from the well, You might be surprised how much gold might be in that stuff.

I know it sounds crazy but my cousin pans the reedy river down here behind the house and he finds little specks of gold now and then. He says it helps
Him escape from the wife for a couple hours a weekend.

I know it sounds crazy but my cousin pans the reedy river down here behind the house and he finds little specks of gold now and then. He says it helps
Him escape from the wife for a couple hours a weekend.
I punched a new shallow well several years ago, just about 25 foot deep and right against the bed rock.
I save all of the black sand from whenever I clean the sand trap filter and whenever the well gets cleaned. Save it in plastic coffee cans.
There are a lot of specks of gold in the sand, flour gold is what it is called. I need to be able to separate the sand from the gold and I`d probably be able to buy a cup of coffee. LOL
A friend wants to invest in a dredge. I told Him to get one of those disk type of dredges that spirals to the center, with ater running over it and that machine would probably separate the sand from the gold.
Another friend has staked a claim on the Yellowstone River over here, that will be My next maneuver.
there are no chunks of gold this far down the Yellowstone, just that real fine stuff.
Whenever I go to Alaska, the grand childrens in school and the son at work, I drive up into Hatcher pass and do some panning in the river over there.

I don’t think there is any nuggets this far down the river. He has a coffee filter that he puts the gold in. He has enough that you can’t see the bottom of the filter. Just enough to cover the bottom with a really fine layer of little bitty flakes. Probably just enough gold to buy the filter he has it in.

Working a dredge would be a fun experience. Being a claim owner has to be nerve racking. Trying to find enough gold to pay for the labor and the fuel and the upkeep of the equipment.

Back