• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Guy

Welcome Guss. That looks clean. I never payed attention to those rims before, but those look good on your rig.
Am I confused, or were all the front bumpers usually chrome? Yours looks good. I like chrome usually, but not on white.

Welcome Guss. That looks clean. I never payed attention to those rims before, but those look good on your rig.
Am I confused, or were all the front bumpers usually chrome? Yours looks good. I like chrome usually, but not on white.
I had a repaint about 5 years ago pic is like 3 years old. I went with paintable ones new the rear was chrome but rusted through so I also went with the diesel front bumper has the two square in front like the 2007 and up Tahoe and suburban in the no chrome all one color of the same years 07 to 2010 or something like that.

also thanks

Welcome...truck looks mint.. got to know how you keep the northern salt off it?..lol

Back