• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

new exhausts

Nope, I got Corsa.

But everyone I know that has had Magnaflow, on a Truck, Car, SUV, Gas, Diesel, they all have Drone.

Well, that's a refreshing attitude. :fing02:

By now you've found that we tend to be quite different than all the other forums out there. We've all been there and decided to do this our way. We consider it a brotherhood.:grouphug: We may bicker some like brothers will but like brothers, we will support each other endlessly.
Welcome to the Brotherhood of DTR - TheTruckStop - DH!

gotcha how do u like yours

The Corsa is AWESOME.

I have actually said, I will not Buy another Vehicle if Corsa does not make an Exhaust for it.

There is 100% no Sound / Drone Inside, I Hear the Intake more than the Exhaust, but Outside, it Sounds like Straight Pipes when WOT, and when Driving Normal, it's Quiet as can be.

thats wut i was thinkin but everybody on here has a single so thats y im askin
Not everybody! To answer your question; My duals are super quiet, only thing I hear in the cab is a rumble at about 2k rpm. Cat delete pipe is coming soon, so my answer will probably change afterwards...at least I hope so!

Just ordered my MBRP 4" for $265 shipped. That was the best price I could find in my months of looking. Its the Aluminized version tho. Did anybody have any real problems with that rotting, i remember looking through all the posts and tho its not the stainless, nobody really ripped into it too bad...

i just order mbrp as well with diamond down pipe for 467.00 aluminzed as well to

Don't let the word aluminized fool you in any way shape or form. Its nothing special IMO. It will rust fast. Spray it with a high temp rustoleoum a few times before install I would. Then once or twice after install.

Back