• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

new exhausts

TINY

Reaction score
got my new exhaust put on its a 2 and half inch pipe from turbo back with a 3in comin off the kitty and its dual truck sounds like a airplane when idealing and u can hear the turbo a lot better

Stock exhaust size is 3.5 inch tubing. I doubt it is 2.5 inch. If it is, I would get rid of it due to the back pressure. Back pressure for a diesel like ours is NO GOOD.

Yea but still, the Stock Exhaust it 3.5", so if you have 3" from the Cat Back, it's Smaller than Stock.

Exactly. You can buy a full 4" Turbo back for around $300. I would defiantly get the smaller than stock off the truck. You're hurting it even if it is straight piped.

yea i am i just got 2 get up a little more money 2 get the 4in i wanted mbrp dual but 2 much any of yall know anything better

Maybe try Jared Jardine. We put one of his dual systems on my brothers powerstroke and it sounds mean.

Thank you.

Just trying to help out our members! We are a very member oriented diesel community here at The Truck Stop! We realize and value that a diesel forum would be nothing without its members!

Edelbrock has a 4 inch kit for $99. It's an extend cab kit.

5789.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back