• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Downpipe Peek

Reaction score
This is the new DP configuration I will be selling soon, it uses a 3 inch pipe all the way and the turbo plate is a custom one I had laser cut with a 3 inch hole instead of the 2 1/2 inch, One for a HX40 is also in the works, I will also be ready with the oil drain Kit in a couple weeks
IMG_20140802_181329_533_zps0c960b66.jpg

Now that is a thing of beauty! Do you have a ruff idea when these will be for sale, and the price? Once again, very nice work, and it looks much cleaner with the pipe coming off the flange than it did having to go to the v-band.:thumbsup:

Matt

It should flow better, Im not sure about the price yet as I don't have final costs figured yet, It shouldn't be too much different heres a side shot

WP_20140803_001_zpsb2a2a4e1.jpg

Any chance of a beta version of the oil drain for an ATT? This week is a good week for me to do an install ;)

Does that not allow utilization of the wastegate? Kind of hard for me to see in the pics. Sorry. But anyways, looks awesome, sign me up! Let me know when you get em done, will be ordering as soon as possible!!!

Does that not allow utilization of the wastegate? Kind of hard for me to see in the pics. Sorry. But anyways, looks awesome, sign me up! Let me know when you get em done, will be ordering as soon as possible!!!

The wastegate will still open nearly 1/2 inch

Oh sure, something else to buy! I haven't even used the other DP yet! Let me know when these kits are ready...

If you do come up with ATT oil drain solution, pm me if you want to sell another one as well.

Back