• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

NeverDie batteries - One of these replaces both batteries?

Heartbeat Hauler

A(ACLU) Agent Yoda
Reaction score
I saw this NeverDie battery on Trucks this past weekend and they said this thing can provide enough or more juice than 2 stock batteries, and will start the the trucks for years and years. And, it never dies!!

So I look up this high speed, low drag battery and this thing costs like $1700!!!! Holy Walkatosh!!! :eek:

Any body got deep enough pockets that they have tried this battery out?

Local speed shop had a few he was trying to sell. Said they work as advertised except if you run them dead. If you run it all the way dead it is junk, so it has to have a PC chip built in that can shut the battery off before it completely dies to protect it. Also they are VERY light, like under 10 pounds for over 1000 cranking amps.

Is it the new lithium batteries? If so I saw it on Trucks TV show on the spike network.

Yes, they are expensive.

Would almost have to be lithium polymer. (Li-Po)

I do know from the RC biz, LiPo's are not to be deep cycled.

Maybe in another 7 years when my Johnson control batts go kaput, the price of admission will be lower.. ? :dunno:

Back