• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

never seen this site before, have any of you?

chevyCowboy

I might be crazy but i ain't dumb
Reaction score
http://www.6 - 5liter.com/ ***link deactivated: jifaire***

am in need of some new valve covers for the truck since the ones I put on when I did the rebuild are leaking (they where pretty bent up) so I was doing a quick search and I found this site, iv done a lot of looking on the internet and have never come across it before which I found odd beacouse of the basic url.

Last edited by a moderator:
They used to be known as international diesel. They changed there name after alot of bad publicity surrounded that name, and then again to this one. As above has said, ALOT of horror stories and plenty of backed up shoddy work.

Maybe remove the link then?

JiFaire edit: I deactivated it, Leroy.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was in research mode for a replacement motor last Fall, I sent out E-mails for more information and that site was one of the businesses I contacted. I did get a reply, but it was completely unintelligible and they were dropped from the list of candidates.

Thank you. I feel like I have a real web site now. Before was just a rag that got the job done but felt so cramped to me and I could not link back to a specific product only to a page.

Thanks again.

Looks great Leroy!

The home page and Header bar are huge pluses.

What about an info/ about us page, showing the vehicle fleet lineup. S10 diesel, Cummins swap, Optimizer, etc and Telling us where the magic happens! :)

When it comes to ideas for the 6.5, this is just the site to be involved with - period.

However, is disabling that link the right thing to do? Some of you, obviously, have some history with this company, but others do not. How do those that don't learn about who to not buy from, if the link is inactive?

IMO it was a hot link to a non supporting vendor for products a supporting vendor sells. You can always Google it.

Back