• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

multiple tunes

pipelinetrash89

Reaction score
I've seen a bunch of guys running a buddy's mutli-tune tuner. I was curious where they got these at and if they are any good or not?

I've seen them on eBay and they only work on the 94-95 6.5s

I'm pretty sure a few members here are running the selectable tune and they seem happy with it.

I wish this was available for OBDII

I have a 94, so that would be perfect. I guess I'll start searchig ebay and see if I can't find one for sale. If I can't find one, which tune do ya'll suggest?

When my son wrecked his '95, the first thing we did was pull the 4 position Buddy tune out of it and this was before we settled and took the wreck from insurance.

This site (owners and some admins) and Buddy would have to be smoking a peace pipe first.

I think he would probably find the site would be quite accepting if he was willing to abide by the forum rules that are the same on almost every forum out there. Instead he chooses to play by his own rules, and circumvent them.

Back