• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

MPG Gains with chip

mine has to be gone by now. I have a tune that can slip over 40% in 3rd when the TC is locked. over 50% in 4th and over 70% in 5th.

It even slips up to 15% in 2nd.

I think it makes some power. Or my paks are glazed more than a Krispy Kreme.

out of curiosity. how can you tell the % your slipping? or is that secret squirrel stuff?

ah haaa. ok I didnt know the edge did that. I Was thinking banks... after I posted the question

ya, I never even looked to see If I could monitor it with my scan tool, but I don think it has that option, I know I can control the ally but thats not a good thing I get carried away some times.

lol i'm lookin forward to teh bi diractional controls with efi live when they come out.

Unfortunately, I have only gained an average of 0.5 mpg with all the mods in my Sig. :cool:
This is based on an average of January-April of '08 vs. the same timeperiod in '07. The only mods I had back then were the tires and a programmer. I think I was running the EVO in '07. It as about the same as when it was stock.

Back