• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

mothers protectant

i treid 2 vato zones and 2 oreileys. called the napa and advanced, none of them carry it. i ended up ordering it off amazon along with 2 microfiber applicator pads. effing amazon split it up into 2 shipments so i paid like 10 dollars for shipping...:mad::mad:

Whats a Vato Zone? Silly Texans:llama:

I just wanted to use the dancing Llama also:bolt:

I use this stuff. aerospace 303 protectant. It has a 40spf uv in it that is actually a true protectant. I did some research on this product and much superior to armor-all, mothers. It will cost more, but you get what you pay for. Living in florida can be tough on plastic,rubber.

I use this stuff. aerospace 303 protectant. It has a 40spf uv in it that is actually a true protectant. I did some research on this product and much superior to armor-all, mothers. It will cost more, but you get what you pay for. Living in florida can be tough on plastic,rubber.

I use that on my car and it looks great, but it is pricey.

That might be something to look into. Would be a life saver for a dash. Wife's car spends all day in a parking lot, and I try like hell every summer to keep it from fading or cracking. When you say pricey, what are you looking at for say the spray bottle of it?

The website I found has a 160z for $12.95, 32oz for $19.95, and a gallon for $59.95. Here is a link: 303 Aerospace Protectant.
I buy it by the gallon. you can save $$ buy using any brand protectant on the tires, but use the aerospace on the interior and outside plastic. It is more money, but its worth it. test have shown it has a spf40 uv protectant and is the best protectant for the interior.

Whats a Vato Zone? Silly Texans

auto zone=vato zone bc all the mexicans go there to buy their chrome wheels, chrome bolt on muffler tips, chrome gas door cap, chrome windshield wiper covers, chrome fender trim, chrome door trim, intricately designed chrome grill inserts, chrome bug deflectors and dont forget the fire and ice bar holmes :hat:

also chrome cheby bowties :chevy1:

jackh, PM sent. I as an Amsoil dealer have the ENTIRE Mothers line available as well as NGK plugs and wire sets as well as Donaldson, Wix, and Twin Air filters and the new Injen/Amsoil cold air intakes, and also Trico wiper blades.

Back