• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

mothers protectant

jackh

Reaction score

ive been lookin all over for this stuff. live in houston and i tried 2 diff oreileys and 2 dif autozones and walmart today, couldn't find it. anyone know for sure where to get it?

I get all my car care supplies at wal-mart...why is that not a real answer? Is this some kind of Redneck inside joke? lol j/k guys, i know you prefer to be called colored necks now, its not PC to say RED Neck anymore...lol

dont worry man i missed it at first too. i said i tried walmart, then DT said did you try Wal-Mart (i had spelled it wrong). duramaxx, the post whore that he is, did the laffy smiley to get a post in. i replied to DT sayin any-one got a real answer (should be anyone). get it now?

sry duramaxxx i had to ;)

btw i dont take being called a red neck offensively at all. rather be redneck than queer! :hippie:

WalMart was a joke. I have seen that at my local Walmart is why I said..:D

I'll check around somemore places since yours doesn't have it.

i might just end up ordering online. ill probably pay as much for the diesel used driving around to find it as i would to pay for shipping :rolleyes:

dont worry man i missed it at first too. i said i tried walmart, then DT said did you try Wal-Mart (i had spelled it wrong). duramaxx, the post whore that he is, did the laffy smiley to get a post in:

:pound:.... got another one:D

Anyone think of trying Advance or Auto Zone. I try not to go to Oreiley's cause the people who work at ours aren't too swooft.:doh:

i treid 2 vato zones and 2 oreileys. called the napa and advanced, none of them carry it. i ended up ordering it off amazon along with 2 microfiber applicator pads. effing amazon split it up into 2 shipments so i paid like 10 dollars for shipping...:mad::mad:

you hava a fleet farm or carquest? the carguest here can get it by the gallon, thats how i use it, im kinda anal. that is good stuff though!!

Back