• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

May 15th '10 GTG

btfarm

America First!
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
Guys, planning a GTG cook out, BS, admire trucks, tell lies, or? on Sat. May 15th at our Sycamore place. Plenty of room to line up trucks and there's a good size barn there in case of rain. About 1100 to 1800 or so. We are located 5 min from the Peace Rd (DeKalb) exit on I88 so it's pretty convenient. Likely do burgers, dogs, chips, etc. You bring your beverage of choice. Would love to see as many of you as possible. Of course for food planning I would need a pretty close head count by a few days before. Hosted by me with help from Dave (12GA Diesel). I'm gonna post this in a few more places for visibility. Make your plans!

I'm 5 min SE of Farm & Fleet. Left at Peace (by F&F), Left at Barber Greene, 1/2 mi and one stop from there. Woody, 64 to Airport rd, Left to Barber Greene, right 1/4 mi on right.
I'll post up a map beforehand and a screen shot of the actual.

was the old chevy dealer and baseball field on airport road right off 64 or is that a different street. im talking right before you get into sycamore

Mike, I know right where you are at. I think I have passed by your place a hundred times before! Should be a good time!

Crap :( I work until 3, then its Prom and my Son is going with his GF (his senior year), then off to a birthday cookout for my nephews birthday. Map shows about 2hrs15, so not a bad ride. You guys have fun, I'll hoist one for you.

Wow - I just looked at what's going on, on my calendar. My cousin is having his college graduation party (he's been in college for 7 years for a bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering) - and my parents and sister(s) are going to Tennessee to see my other sister/bro-in-law/niece.

I'd sure like to meet everyone, and it looks like there is a possibility. Apparently I have a quartely (typically mandatory) meeting for work on Friday, so that knocks out Tennessee. And the cousin's graduation party doesn't start till 6 near Indy. I'll let you know. Thanks for the invite!

hell your rite by my brothers house he lives rite behind the farm and fleete i should be able to make it. dont have the truck anymore but looking at some trucks out there but it would be great to meet everyone

hell your rite by my brothers house he lives rite behind the farm and fleete i should be able to make it. dont have the truck anymore but looking at some trucks out there but it would be great to meet everyone

Good, more the merryer!

In the new Diesel Power magazine, they have the 51 diesel events you can't miss in 2010... our GTG didn't make the list. I guess only reason is because we missed the cutoff for the magazine to go to print. :D

Back