• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

MATCO tools??

WilliamBos

Serial Post Whore in the making...
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

They sell a few goodies I would love to buy. I am not a mechanic, and do not work at a garage or anything. How do I go about buying some of their stuff?? Drive around looking for their trucks?? Do not have tons of time to do this.

Last edited:
what kind of tools you looking for MATCOs are good, harder to get warranty replacements than snap on, or craftsman. Check out ebay for tools, lot of folks out of work looking to sell off toools to make some $$$, go to snap-on & matco sites see what price of tools are new to gauge good or bad deals for your tools.

Williams is snap on's discounted line but still carries lifetime warranty.

Heard today that Craftsman no longer has the lifetime warranty. Dont know how true that is, but I mentioned replacing a tool at work today and someone told me that. Snap-on, MATCO, and Proto are all great tools.

I will be looking for a MATCO MD9001N Quick scan pro.

what kind of tools you looking for MATCOs are good, harder to get warranty replacements than snap on, or craftsman. Check out ebay for tools, lot of folks out of work looking to sell off toools to make some $$$, go to snap-on & matco sites see what price of tools are new to gauge good or bad deals for your tools.

Williams is snap on's discounted line but still carries lifetime warranty.

There is a Sears branded tool & a Craftsman branded tool AFIK the Craftsman tools still carry lifetime warranty, FWIW Ashton Craftsman jacks are lifetime warranty though pricey when compared to some others out there

I rememeber when I went to buy floor jack 20 yrs ago they had those Harbor freight style ones for 50-60$. I bought one and the arms blew off it and it nearly killed me. I replaced it with a 400$ Lincoln Pro shop floor jack. That jack to date still works like the day I got it. Sometimes gotta ask "What's My ife worth? "
Just my expereince about Jacks. Of course always use Jack stands(which after that I bought them too.)

Back