• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Major LBZ Issues

Are we talking about the Bose front door speakers? I haven't seen a problem with them at all and yes, I DO crank it...

Steering shaft & lower bearing
Drivers seat (replaced leather)
Transmission line (dealer was on b/o so found one at another and fixed myself)

41,000 miles gotta love it!

All the problem with the LBZ don't seem be related to the LBZ...:D

Thats a good thing. I think this motor will do folks good for a long time imo..

I think its impossible to blow out the Bose speakers. If you crank it all the way up its still crystal clear and they just dont seem like theyre gonna blow.

But thats on my luxury system, I forgot what my premium sounded like.

Got the grinding steering shaft. No speaker Probs though. Took it in and they said it was a bolt without locktite on it, they "fixed" it but still does it. Got the 07 LBZ 2500.
Also when you take it in to the dealership should you return the truck back to stock, or does it matter?

Got the grinding steering shaft. No speaker Probs though. Took it in and they said it was a bolt without locktite on it, they "fixed" it but still does it. Got the 07 LBZ 2500.
Also when you take it in to the dealership should you return the truck back to stock, or does it matter?

Return back to stock for precautions. If they had updated your truck with a new flash, you would have to send to your tuner back to get updated also. Assuming you have a tuner and not EFI..:)

Back