• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Love Dmax Diesels!

Dmaxxd

Reaction score
My friends call me Big Ed, I am a retired Millwright from GM, married to my lovely wife Deb for soon to be 38yrs, we have one son, who loves Duramax Diesels as much as I do!! I drive an 07 GMC 2500HD classic, 600rwhp LBZ with an SDS Allison 6 speed from Thomas Moore, EFI live tunes, and a lot of other go fast stuff! This truck is my Baby as it only has 130,000 mi. on it! I pull a 521vx Ranger bass boat, 250hp Verado, and I LOVE to Bass fish!! My son has a 04.5 GMC 2500HD, 450rwhp LLY with a few mods and a PPE Economy tuner set at level 2, he uses his as a work truck, it has 315,000 mi. on it and don,t want to push her too hard, it has go to work everyday!! My wife told me she wants me sell her mint 07HHR and buy her a new GMC Canyon with a 2.8L Duramax in it, That was a shocker, only took me nine years to convert her from gas!! YOO HOO gonna start looking. Gotta go, will check back later!!

Welcome! I've got a LML that I love as well. Someday I hope to try a one of the new 2.8L Duramax's.

Welcome. Family fun!

There's a thread here we were discussing what "may be" with the 2.8. If you get one, please kiss and tell.

Back