• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Louisiana & Gulf Coast region Check in here

GTG

We need to have a GTG soon. I'd like to meet all of you. I'd be willing to even go to Louisanna for some Mugbugs.:cornut:
Who or what you killing on the road with that 03 ,TJ ? Pepper, you and the other mods of the other place did a fine job and I,m sure you'll do fine here too. I'd like to sit down at a GTG with a few good fellows to discuss what went on, cause I'm a lost puppy on the subject. See Ya'll later, one day.
Steve

We need to have a GTG soon. I'd like to meet all of you. I'd be willing to even go to Louisanna for some Mugbugs.:cornut:
Who or what you killing on the road with that 03 ,TJ ? Pepper, you and the other mods of the other place did a fine job and I,m sure you'll do fine here too. I'd like to sit down at a GTG with a few good fellows to discuss what went on, cause I'm a lost puppy on the subject. See Ya'll later, one day.
Steve

I was never a Mod at the other place...thank god...they got stuck in a bad place by the former owners with all the that was forced on them(new strict rules regulations) while they were prepping it for sale behind their backs...but we(all members mods admins) all try to leave that at the door when we came here...clean slate for everyone if they choose to take advantage of it...

Pepp
yes...a gtg is in order...

BTW, I guess Tim hasn't been here...he PMed me asking if I wanted to meet him and the rest of us...

Tim is taking some time off he's resigned as mod at both sites...however the DP still has him...(and other resigned mods) listed as a green to make things appear to be normal...

I do believe he will end up here though...JMHO

Have 5er. will travel:biggrin5:

Love to cook. Boil Crawfish, Pastalia, Sauce Picaunte, etc.....

Have been known to have a couple of beverages while enjoying the outdooors and cooking:cheers2:

When & where?

BTW, we'll be at Cajun Palms in Henderson May 30th W/E if anyone's interested.

Charlie

Hot Dang !!

Boy I can smell the food cooking already. I'm willing to help with the cooking and whatever else. I have an ice machine that cranks out 600lbs in two days. Ice chest will be the problem with that. And I have a fine Black Dmax with trailer to haul stuff. :drool5: So you name it and I'll be there. :driving:

LETS DO IT ! :willynilly:

Back here as of yesterday; still not sure what I'm gonna do there been talking to some folks trying to decide where I'll wind up, but a GTG is something we need to do sooner than later, I'm on standby to travel next week will know more Tuesday after customer has info on part availabilty.

Tim,

I sincerely hope you decide to call this place home...your 6.2 6.5 tech is much needed as well as your personality and camaraderie that comes along with it...you are a great friend...not only to me but to the community...

regards,

Paul

P.S. Not to mention your fellowship and political prowess...

Back