• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Louisiana & Gulf Coast region Check in here

Hey Gulf Coast Rebels, we can kill 2 birds with one stone, help someone in need and do a meet & greet for Gulf Coast DTR members.

our Church is doing a Katrina disaster relief project in Kiln Ms next weekend 11-22-08, we will leave our church in Gautier at 07:00 headed for Kiln, contact Buddy Watts @ below email if you can make it.

Per following:

The Disaster Relief Committee needs your help on a disaster recovery project in Kiln. We plan to meet at the church on Saturday morning, November 22 at 7:00am and travel to Kiln to assist an elderly lady in repairs to her FEMA cottage. Ms Kathleen Boatman is a retired registrar from Mississippi State University and lost all of her belongings in Hurricane Katrina. Her FEMA cottage was delivered and set up, but still needs some work done.

We plan to:

1. Trim out the windows with brick molding and paint; the windows were not properly installed and are leaking

2. Place corner boards on the four corners

3. Place a vanity cabinet in the bathroom

4. Place handicap bars in the bathroom

5. Place insulation underneath the floor of the cottage

6. Place skirting around the bottom of the cottage

7. Hang mini blinds over the door windows and kitchen window

Please contact me as soon as possible at [email protected] and let me know if you can assist us in these efforts. Let Buddy know you are part of Tim's Diesel family crew.

Checking in

Living in Norco, La GMCYA were about in da sticks I was born in Erath, and lived in Scott and New Iberia before moveing to Norco.

Back