• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

lost tac, what could it be???

Unplug the compressor coil and see if it's still trying to turn the compressor hub, part on front that's slowly turning.

If you don't swap to the old, larger diameter pulley, your tach will read 300-400 rpm faster than before at highway cruising speeds. Then you'll be back here starting another thread on "My engine's running faster than before at the same speed, is my torque converter/transmission slipping?"

Thanks fellas, shes runnin like a top!

On a side note, Husker6.5 would be delighted to know my favorite Lion of all time is Cory Schlesinger AKA " Rockhead"
Dude was a balled fist on two legs
Yeah, he made quite the impression on Warren Sapp, Ray Lewis and the rest of the Miami Hurricane defense in that Orange Bowl game. Something about two touchdowns on fullback traps from over 25 yards out in the second half. The reason why the Lions drafted him that spring following the game.

Back