• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lift pump wiring ?

snarl95

Reaction score
While replacing my injection pump I had to cut a wire that was spliced into the FSS. Apparently it was for the lift pump as it no longer works. So I need a wiring diagram or someone to tell me where I can reconnect that wire.

May be knowing the original color of the wire will help.

Otherwise, post at DP forum, usually Glagulator will reply or you can search for the manual in their FAQ.

Yes. That will get you going.
But as long as doing that, why not just put in the relay harness with ffm filler switch from Leroy? Order it now and install switch tonight to drive tomorrow. Then use the relay so everything works properly once it gets to you.

Yes. That will get you going.
But as long as doing that, why not just put in the relay harness with ffm filler switch from Leroy? Order it now and install switch tonight to drive tomorrow. Then use the relay so everything works properly once it gets to you.
That is theee very best option. I installed this unit with the Carter lifting pump kit and not a problem one since then.

Back