• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lets See Them

For corn I've been switching it up between Surestart and Lexar and then come back later with a shot of Durango(roundup). This is the first year for Surestart for us but we've used Lexar for about 4 years and it works good as long as you get some rain to get the chemicals in the dirt!

Last edited:
I guess not a tractor per say, but here's my Case Maxi Trencher. 4cyl Mitsubishi diesel with a sweeeet home-made stack! This is how my irrigation lines get put in the ground. I mainly use the vibratory plow on the back to do the pipe pulling. Also has a pto in the front to do boring. Hard to tell in the pic, but it has duals all the way around, with the outers easily removed for getting into tighter spaces.

Attachments

• tren.jpg
    tren.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 28
For corn I've been switching it up between Surestart and Lexar and then come back later with a shot of Durango(roundup). This is the first year for Surestart for us but we've used Lexar for about 4 years and it works good as long as you get some rain to get the chemicals in the dirt!

i don't think rain is a problem this year!!!

Nice Tractor, Nothing to be embarrassed about that is for sure. i just like to see what everyone's got.:yesnod:

Thanks its all I need with my little piece of land. Mainly using it for tilling and mowing but every once inawhile I need to move some dirt and dig a hole...

Here's my first one.

Attachments

• DSC01564.jpg
    DSC01564.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 35
Thanks its all I need with my little piece of land. Mainly using it for tilling and mowing but every once inawhile I need to move some dirt and dig a hole...

Here's my first one.

i could use one about that big for my yard, except put a small loader on it for me. oh, and paint it green if you get a chance!!:D

SaguaroKid just be glad that you did not work for the harvest works or I would have to hunt you down...LOL Nothing like standing on your head in the cab of a combine in *100 heat trying to get the hydro pump off a 6620 combine....

Yeah... My bad bro...

its not as bad as running a 7720 in 100* heat with both doors open because the A/C went out....

that blows nuts!!!

i don't think rain is a problem this year!!!

Ha, that chemical would never work here then. Water activated stuff only works under pivots here...

I'll round up some pictures and make a post here tomorrow maybe, got in way late tonight.

its not as bad as running a 7720 in 100* heat with both doors open because the A/C went out....

that blows nuts!!!

Hey, done it. Right after we burned wheat stubble off. I was the low man on the totem pole, ground had to be worked, and noone wanted to sit in a cab that was pushin 100-hell degrees. of coure noone had a problem doin it after the ac got fixed, they threw me back into the heat on a 4020 pickin up rocks again...

Cool stuff.....

I am envious of you guys with the big machines.

Just a wee Bota here...43 hp and a 10k # hyd winch on the front.

Just a few avocados here.......26 bins, about 1/3 of last years harvest.

Attachments

• fruit.jpg
    fruit.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 21
  • loading.jpg
    loading.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC02297.JPG
    DSC02297.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 18

that blows nuts!!!

Yes it sucks to be in a cab tractor with no A/C and the doors open, but I bet you agree it doesn't even compare being in a combine with no A/C , 95-100 degrees and the Doors Closed because the dust is so bad that you can't see the grain table. That Sucks :sick:.

I would cut for 30 minutes or so it would get up to 130-140 degrees in that thing and finally when I could not take it anymore, I open the door and let some of that cool 95 degree air in plus all of the dust. Then when I could not stand the dust any longer I would close the door and start the cycle over again. :mad5::incazzato:

Yes it sucks to be in a cab tractor with no A/C and the doors open, but I bet you agree it doesn't even compare being in a combine with no A/C , 95-100 degrees and the Doors Closed because the dust is so bad that you can't see the grain table. That Sucks :sick:.

I would cut for 30 minutes or so it would get up to 130-140 degrees in that thing and finally when I could not take it anymore, I open the door and let some of that cool 95 degree air in plus all of the dust. Then when I could not stand the dust any longer I would close the door and start the cycle over again. :mad5::incazzato:

that's what i was talking about. the old 7720 combine, where you sat right beside the engine. that was the worst week of my life.

Holy Sh*t. Wheres the cameras at. Somebody's been watching me.

That makes me laugh to here that other people go through the same cycle I do.

Holy Sh*t. Wheres the cameras at. Somebody's been watching me.

That makes me laugh to here that other people go through the same cycle I do.

I think that anyone fortunate enough to work on a farm has experienced this phenomenon.

From 14-21 (7 summers) I worked for my uncle putting up hay. 4 cuttings over here, sometimes 5. I've had the A/C go out in a swather when it's hot enough to fry an egg, let me tell you the m-f aphids love to come inside and visit you. Probably my least favorite was no A/C in a JD 4450 MFWD tractor. It was pulling a Freeman 200 hydraulic PTO baler. So tractor door open, engine ran up to 2000rpm, BALING STRAW!!! That's filthy...

Back