• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Leroy's Time Keepers are Sold Out

n8in8or

I never met a project I didn’t like
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that Leroy's Time Keepers were sold out. I went to his site and sure enough, I saw this.
1586885096661.png

What a shame. I luckily bought the one that @WarWagon was selling, but I definitely hoped to buy a few more as I have quite a few 6.5 builds planned ahead of me. Leroy says he needs to make 200 to make it cost effective. I don't see him around here much anymore, but maybe he can be conjured up with the tagging function.....Hey @Burning oil what's the minimum number commitment you would need to get some more made? With all that's going on right now in the economy, this may not be the right time to get a group buy going, but still, how many people would still buy one or more from Leroy? Last time I counted, I planned on building 7 6.X diesels, so I would need at least 6 more Time Keepers. Anyone else?

I would take one. I would even be willing to throw down the funds before the 200 sets is reached, just to get a jump on it.
I was planning on this being the next thing on My to do list, then, BOOM, all gone. LOL

Can a production total of 200 units be a mix and match of db2's and db4's, or would the batch need to be exclusively 200 of one or the other?
The only difference between the DB2 and DS4 is the addition of the reluctor ring, so as far as the timing set itself it would be the same. I of course have no idea how hard it is for him to source the rings, so maybe that is an additional challenge for him, but it seems he could go back to having the lower timing chain gears machined down like he did in the beginning. Hopefully the Leroy chimes in at some point. I may have to call him and alert him to the thread.

The only difference between the DB2 and DS4 is the addition of the reluctor ring, so as far as the timing set itself it would be the same. I of course have no idea how hard it is for him to source the rings, so maybe that is an additional challenge for him, but it seems he could go back to having the lower timing chain gears machined down like he did in the beginning. Hopefully the Leroy chimes in at some point. I may have to call him and alert him to the thread.
I seen somewhere where Leroy had posted that He does have the reluctor wheels in stock. Just need to contact Him so he can email a bill so You have something to pay it to.
It might have been on his face book page where I seen that.

It would be nice to get the people that has posted, on Leroys FB page to post in here and maybe a more accurate count could be done.
I think Leroy said it took Him four years to sell the 200 that He had in stock so I hope it dont take that long to get together an order of 200 from those wanting to order a setup.

Back