• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Leroy's Time Keepers are Sold Out

They are not made in India. I have my machine shop make them.
This is why I don't want to do another run of them. The 200 I had made took over 5 years to sell and cost a lot do do.
I would be interested in a smaller run but the cost would be higher than it was.

Chris I heard your coatings were made in Taiwan.

They are not made in India. I have my machine shop make them.
This is why I don't want to do another run of them. The 200 I had made took over 5 years to sell and cost a lot do do.
I would be interested in a smaller run but the cost would be higher than it was.

Chris I heard your coatings were made in Taiwan.
Thanks for stopping by! Please keep us updated on price point and minimum run when you get to that point.

The company who first introduced the gear drives "not Leroys" for the 6.5 diesel used sub-standard components that I had found to be close to failure after I had removed my 6.5td and started removing parts and selling them. At first I didn't notice the damage but it became apparent after cleaning them, after this I had found a few more 6.5td owners who had the same issue and went back to chains. I had read something about when shutting down the 6.5td there was some type of shock wave that the gears were subject too, I can't find the article now but will try later....
Here is the for sale listing I had and notice reply #34 I had removed the gear-set from the offering because of the damage.

Last edited:
Leroy, the box's they ship in might be... and i guess your statement is in line with " their is no difference between p400 heads and optimizer heads" , because we all have seen the differences haven't we, and you know they have different part numbers as well...

What the hell do boxes have to do with anything. So you want to start internet rumors about my product? I don't do that to you Chris. Pretty bad when another vendor on this forum talks shit about another. I hate to hear what you really say if you will say that here in public. Im sure you would not like me saying your products were made in India.

If I did say what you quoted above Id like to know the context. Of course they are different heads. And what bearing would it have in this thread anyway! You argue like a woman, Take something totally unrelated and throw it out there.

Im not going to get into some pissing match with you but you know what you did is wrong. Thats all I have to say.

Back